Activate CBS Roku channel
The Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS) is a very popular company that delivers high-quality content to Roku users. You can tune into this channel and watch some really great shows. AS this is a paid channel, you have to choose a plan which starts at $5.99 per month. So do you know how to activate CBS Roku channel? For the first time Roku users, this is a three-step process. It involves account creation, device activation and then, channel addition. Before you do that, we give you a list of shows you can enjoy on CBS.
- Star Trek Discovery
- Big Brother
- Young Sheldon
- Seal Team
- The wisdom of the Crowd
Now getting into the setup process
Like we mentioned earlier, this is three step process that you ought to do sequentially.
This is the first step which you can complete by following the below instructions.
- Open a web browser window on your computer or your mobile phone
- Then, search for the Roku com link Sign up page
- If you are unable to locate the correct sign-up page, then you can call us for help
- In the sign-up form, enter your first name, last name, email address and a password
- Submit the first online form and proceed to the next step
- Here, enter a PIN for your account and also, set a preference for it
- A preference is nothing but information for Roku on how you want the PIN to be used
- The PIN creation is a mandatory step and setting up a strong one will protect your account from misuse
- Now, submit the second online form and then, move on to the third
- Here, you must provide information with respect to your credit card or your PayPal account
- There are ways to skip this process if you are not comfortable with sharing such info
- The account is successfully created when you submit the third online form
- Use the Roku com link Log in page to check if you are able to log in using the new credentials
- Otherwise, move to the first step of this process
Every device should be associated with a Roku account. And, given below are the steps on how you can do this.
- Turn on your device and wait for it to connect to the internet
- Then, an alphanumeric code will appear on your TV when the device is ready
- Note down this Roku activation code and add it to your account to link the device
- Make use of the Link a device menu option to enter your code
- The Roku’s serial number will appear on your account when you are done
CBS All Access Activation
And finally, we come to adding your favorite channel to your Roku.
- To activate the channel, you must add it from the channel store
- Search in the streaming channels option under the Religious genre tab
- Key in the words CBS ALL ACCESS in the search box and then, select the appropriate channel from results
- Choose the Add channel option under the CBS All Access logo
- Enter your Roku PIN to confirm the addition of this channel
- Thus, you can successfully complete the CBS All Access Activation
So this is how to activate CBS Roku channel and watch your favorite shows. If you have any further queries about CBS All Access, then call us right away at our toll-free number +1-805-322-1700 or visit our website Roku.com/link