Activate Kodi on Roku Stick
Kodi is the breakthrough app that allows to watch almost anything on your Roku. From the latest movies, TV shows, live news and much more, you can depend on Kodi on Roku Stick. All you need to do is activate the Roku, add the Kodi app and then find the best TV and movie add-ons to keep you going. This is exactly what we are going to explain to you in this article.
Roku activation is one where you need to register your Roku Stick to an account which is commonly referred to as the Roku com link account. Once you get that done you may happily add the Kodi app, not directly but indirectly on Roku.
- Set up the Roku with your home internet
- You must choose the correct name and enter correct password
- This is for your Wi Fi network
- Once the connections are established, the device will reach out to the server
- If the server connection is successful, then you receive a code
- This is the alphanumeric, case sensitive activation code
- Remember, it also has a validity
- Use it on your Roku com link account to complete activation
- You will see the Roku symbol if the process was successful
Now, you can move on to installing Kodi on Roku Stick.
Kodi is great for entertainment but there is no legit app available on the channel store. Therefore, you must look for other ways to install and enjoy content from this app.
- You need your smartphone for this process
- Install the Kodi app on it
- It is available for both Android, Windows and Apple devices
- Launch the app and also enable screen mirroring
- This is on your smartphone
- The Roku Stick can mirror your phone
- So, indirectly you are mirroring Kodi on your TV
- This is via the Roku
Add-ons to be Installed
The following list of add-on apps can be added to your Kodi account.
- BFI Player
- BBC iPlayer
- PlayOn Browser
- Documentary Storm
- Black and white movies
To enjoy great movies and TV shows,
- To add these add-ons, visit the Kodi app
- Locate and select the packages symbol
- Now, choose install from repository option
- From this database, choose any number of add-ons for your app
- And it is always advisable to use a VPN in such cases
- This is because the Kodi on Roku is not legit
This add-on allows you to watch both live TV as well as other TV programs from the iPlayer app of BBC. Moreover, you need a UK VPN to enjoy all these programs in the first place.
This add-on is free and so is Kodi on Roku Stick, and therefore they are the best combo. With the Crackle add-on, you get to experience free movies such as Bad Boys, Ali, Guess Who, etc.