TCL Roku TV
Roku streaming players are going places without any doubts. However, Roku is also making attempts to achieve a huge audience base for its brand and the organization has made a big move to move forward in the entertainment industry. TCL Roku TV is inexpensive like the streaming players making it affordable for everyone out there in which you can stream contents with 4k picture quality.
Most of the features in Roku players are incorporated to the Roku TVs also which seems to be the major cause for this product to be reliable in the market.
Roku launched their own television in the year 2014. TCL and Hisense are the two brands who collaborated with Roku to manufacture television models with Roku interface which can be updated just like the streaming players.
- Roku TV (5000X)
- Roku TV 4k (6000X)
- Roku TV 4k (7000X)
- Roku TV (8000X)
These are the first and foremost models launched by Roku. However, Roku has brought in many new models with unique and enhanced features.
Best TV models of Roku
Here are the top two models of Roku TVs along with technical specifications. Read below and get to know about the features that you can avail in the Roku TV models
TCL ROKU TV 55
- Watch videos in 4k and HDR quality
- The user interface is very friendly
- Though the picture quality is good, the colors are quite dull when compared to other models
- Backlight is evident
- Cost of TCL ROKU TV 55: $369.99
- Size of screen: 55 inches
- Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Software: Roku
At the bottom line, TCL Roku TV 55 is one model that you can prefer to watch crystal clear picture quality without breaking the bank. Basic HDR support, 4k resolution and a friendly interface are the best features in this model.
TCL ROKU TV 32
- Three HDMI inputs
- Built-in Roku interface
- Audio quality is not up to the mark and same goes with the picture quality
- Cost of TCL ROKU TV 32: $139.99
- Size of screen: 32 inches
- Resolution 720p
- Software: Roku
This television model is very convenient to set up and you can start watching your favorite contents without toiling much. There are a few problems with this model but it is not a concern while we look into the awesome features that the TV has incorporated.
TCL Roku TV remote
The best accessory to control your TCL Roku TV remote
- With the remote, you can navigate to the channel store, scroll up and down just like that
- The traditional TV remotes are we were using earlier had many buttons leading to confusion at times when we change the channels instantly. However, the brand new TCL Roku TV remote has just twenty buttons helping you to get hold of the device at ease.
To know more about the Roku.com/link setup and features of the TCL Roku TV, just navigate to our website. You can also connect with our technical support team by dialing the toll-free number +1-805-322-1700