Freeform on Roku | freeform.com/activate
ABC family is revamped with a new name, Freeform which showcases some of the best contents for user’s view. Watch on-demand contents and previous seasons of your favorite series. All you have to do is, visit freeform.com/activate Roku site and sign in with your TV provider to stream the recent episodes of famous shows.
You can avail Freeform on Roku by purchasing the Roku streaming player. Online access is also available at the website to help users watch it from anywhere. Some Freeform shows can be streamed only when you sign in with a participating channel provider.
Remember that you can stream freeform.com/activate Roku only in the United States.
Compatible devices support Freeform Roku
You can download the Freeform app on your mobile devices such as
- Apple (iOS 8.0 or recent versions)
- Android / Fire Tablets (OS 4.4 or recent versions)
- Apple TV (2nd, 3rd & 4th Gen)
Note: Adobe Flash is a very important system requirement if you want the site to work on the mobile device.
Only certain models in Roku such as Roku HD (2500X ), Roku 1 (2710X), Roku 2 (2720X), Roku 2 HD (3000X), Roku 2 XD (3050X), Roku 2 XS (3100X), Roku 3 (4200X), Roku Express+ (3710), Roku Premiere (4620), Roku Premiere+ (4630), Roku Ultra (4640), Roku Streaming Stick (3400X), Roku Streaming Stick (model 3500X) and Roku TV.
Unlock the Freeform treasures
Some contents in the channel will have a lock symbol or “Verify to Watch” label which indirectly prompt you to sign with a TV provider. If you want to watch the episodes without logging in, then hang around for some time as the episodes will be available after eight days they air on TV. Here are the best-ever series that you can stream on freeform.com/activate Roku.
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager
- Baby Daddy
- Make It or Break It
Add Freeform channel on Roku
- Sign in with your account and also ensure that you have linked the Roku device.
- The top left corner of the Roku Home screen will have the Streaming channels option.
- Tap the option to open Roku channel store and type “Freeform” in the search bar.
- Then click Add Channel to install the channel on your Roku streaming player.
Note: Other ways to include the channel are given below. You can add the channel using the Roku App on any mobile or tablet device.
- Visit the Roku channel store from your desktop or smart devices such as the mobile device or tablet to add the channel. You will be able to see the Freeform channel icon on your Roku player once it is included.
- The channel’s homepage will showcase great movies and shows, free stuff you can watch and the videos you should to log in to view. If you can’t find the content you want, just search for it using the Search option.