Roku Express – Go.roku.com/express
Streaming contents in high definition aren’t expensive anymore!!! Get a vibrant picture resolution up to 1080p full HD on this model. Roku has launched many new device models with unique features and specification at an affordable price to make them available for everyone. go.roku.com/express models are the ones with sophisticated technology at a reasonable price. Roku IR remote comes handy to handle this awesome device mode.
If your television has an HDMI cable connection, then you can easily finish the Roku Express setup. Using brand new and high-speed HDMI cables are always suggested for a better connectivity. If you have queries like How to setup Roku express, then read below to configure your devices.
Roku Express setup
Make use of the quick start guide for primary setup or use the tutorial video available on go.roku.com/express.
There is an option to affix your Roku Express using the adhesive. You can attach it, if necessary. Select an exact TV input on your television and hook up the device in a proper manner.
After connecting the Express device, you will witness the Roku logo on the television screen which confirms the Roku device connectivity.
You might come across issues like “do not see a picture on your TV”, “Roku remote problems” or seeing a solid red light or flashing red light on your Express device. Once the device powers up, you can start with the guided setup given below.
Guided setup for Go.roku.com/express
- The first and foremost thing you’ll witness on the television is selecting the language you wish to see in text and dialogs that appear on the display.
- Scroll through the network list and choose the wireless network whichever you feel comfortable in setting up.
Internet connection on Roku Express
- After setting up the languages, you will find the wireless network list from which you have to prefer one for the internet connectivity on your device.
- Ensure you also hook up the Roku device, smart mobile or desktop on the same network for ease of access.
- Enter the credentials after choosing the wireless network name and tap on the Connect option.
Recent Software installation
- You can just hang around until the device installs the most recent version of the operating system and automatic reboot will take place. Then gradually move on to the Display settings followed by the Roku activation.
Roku device activation
- Creating a Roku account and link it along with the device is all about the device activation.
- To generate a Roku account, visit Roku com link sign up by providing the necessary details.
- On your television, you will be able to find the Roku activation and similarly the instructions to complete the Roku Express setup will be available.
- You can navigate to the website and include the activation code only after logging in with your Roku account.
- You are all set to stream your favorite channel on the Roku streaming player.
Need a precise view about including the channel on Roku? Then navigate to our website which also consists of channel activation process and Roku express troubleshooting. Our technical support team is always around online for instant assistance call us @ +1-855-729-8080 .