Get ready to Stream Australian open tennis live on Roku!!!
The Australian Open Tennis live 2019 w ill commence in a few days and the sports addict are on a cloud-nine after knowing about the tournament’s schedule which was announced recently. Surprisingly, this event seems to be the first and foremost Grand Slam in the Tennis Calendar for the year 2019.
If you are in Melbourne, then grab the tickets for the Aus open tennis right away. This article is for people who could not make it to the Grand Slam. Don’t worry, you can still watch your favorites by subscribing to ESPN Roku.
Here is the much-awaited schedule for Australian Open Live
keep track on the matches with the help of Australian open tennis 2019 schedule. The very first match of the tournament kick starts on January 14, 2019, whereas the quarterfinals of the Singles category will take place on 22nd of the same month. The finals of both Singles and Doubles will fall on the last day of the tournament (27 January 2019).
How to watch Australian open on Roku
Sports buffs are all gearing up to Stream Australian Open live on Roku by activating the respective channels that telecast this tournament.
It is essential to have a Roku account to start streaming the best tournament of the year.
- Provide some important details like Name, Email, Password and Create by acknowledging the Terms and Conditions.
- The account creation will comprise three steps such as signing up with personal details, generating a Roku PIN and adding the payment details.
- Signing up is mandatory to create an account while the other two steps are optional.
- Once you complete the Device Activation by linking your device with the Roku account, activate the channel to watch the Australian Open tennis 2019.
Activate ESPN Roku to stream Australian Open tennis live on Roku
ESPN seems to be the best option to stream the Australian Open tennis 2019 live.
Here is the simple procedure to activate the channel on your Roku streaming player.
- Log in with your Roku account to Activate the ESPN Roku channel and head up to the Roku channel store.
- Find out the channel which is readily available under the Sports Category. Install the channel and launch it to find the Channel Activation Code that is present inside the channel app.
- Once you find the channel access code, enter it on ESPN Roku website after signing in with your TV provider’s account and wrap up the channel activation in a successful note.
Virtual Private Network will do the trick
Some sports channels are not available for streaming Australian Open Tennis Live in many countries due to some reasons. In such cases, VPN comes to the rescue by offering smart DNS to stream the blocked channels. Virtual Private Network will help you to hide the location from which you are accessing the internet.
If you still have issues in activating Australian Open tennis live on Roku, you can just navigate to our website Roku.com/link and find the useful information. Call us at the toll-free number +1-805-322-1700 to have a word with our technical expert team.