WWE Network on Roku – requirements and procedures
When you want to stream the WWE Network on Roku, you must be aware that it is compatible with only some of the Roku devices. Therefore, that is going to be a very important requirement that you need to check before you begin the channel installation.
Supported Roku devices
The following list of Roku models are the ones that currently allow you to stream the WWE Network.
- LT and 2nd gen HD, XD, XS
- Streaming Stick models 3400X, 3420X and 3500X
- 3rd gen and 4th gen Roku models
- Roku Express and Express Plus
- Premiere and Premiere Plus
- Ultra and Roku TVs models – Haier, Insignia, Sharp, TCL and Hitachi
In case your device did not figure on this list, the we may have other plans for you. For which, you can reach out to us at our toll-free number and we will find the best alternate customized for you.
Activate the Roku Device and Add the WWE Network on Roku
If you have an old Roku device which may be compatible with the WWE channel, then you must try reactivating it. To perform this, follow the guidelines which is going to be similar to the regular activation process.
- Check if the device is power up using its original power adapter
- In case you do not have this power adapter, then you can try connecting to the USB port of your TV
- If it powers up, then connect it to your home network and perform all the initial setup steps
- After which, you will get the Roku activation code
- Link this code to an existing account or simply create a new one if you do not remember the credentials
When the activation is over, you can complete the activation of the WWE Network on Roku
All Roku users, must install the app on the device and also simultaneously subscribe to it is a paid service. Therefore, you when you are installing the app, you can register for the service on the WWE website. This registration is completed successfully usually with your email address and a corresponding password. In addition, you will be needing your credit card to pay for any costs incurred by this process.
- On your Roku, after you install the app, use the Subscriber Sign in button to access the login page
- Enter your user name, which is your email ID, followed by the password set for this account
- Since this is an onscreen keypad, use the arrow keys for navigating and the Ok key for finalizing your inputs
- Once the verification of your account is complete, you will be navigated to the respective home screen
- You will now find a menu list of items to stream on the WWE Network on Roku
- Choose your favorite program and start streaming right away